GULFLUBE REVOLINE MARK-3 ENGINE OIL SAE 20W-50 API SL are premium high-performance multi-grade engine oils formulated from high quality base oils combined with CHEVRON performance additives to help provide long engine life and protect critical engine parts from lubricant related failures for up to 5,000 Km, providing wide temperature range engine protection
GULFLUBE REVOLINE MARK-3 ENGINE OIL SAE 20W-50 API SL are suitable for petrol engines fitted with conventional carburetors and formulated to give you confidence of protection beyond that of conventional oils. Particularly recommended for, Latest gasoline engine technologies, Passenger cars, SUV’s, light trucks and vans and Go City Driving, Normal to severe operating conditions
GULFLUBE REVOLINE MARK-3 ENGINE OIL SAE 20W-50 API SL are specially formulated using extra cleaning additive to help protect against sludge and engine deposits. Additionally, pour point depressants and a viscosity index improvers (VII) are included to provide the optimum fluidity and viscosity across a broad range of temperatures & to provide extra protection against the harmful effects of stop-and-go driving and high and low temperature engine operation.
Performance Features and Benefits
Superior engine wear protection
• Superior cleansing technology to help stop dirt and sludge build up
• Reduced high temperature engine deposits
• Can be used in both Diesel & LPG engines
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
• Reduces wear due to advanced base oils
• Helps clean and protect older engines
• Superior engine protection during start up, warm-up and normal driving conditions
• Long-term wear protection of engine parts (distribution, ring, plunger and liner) increasing engine life.
• Meets the most demanding car manufacturer’s requirements
• Ensures the important engine seals stay soft and pliable to minimize oil leakage
Recommendations / Specifications
International Standards: API SL, SJ, SG, SG/CD ACEA: A3/B3, A3/B4, C3, JASO SG+, GSO-1785/2013
Meets or exceeds : Opel GM-LL-A/B-025, RN0700, RN0710, MB 229.3/229.1/229.31, Nissan, Toyota, Fiat 9.55535-N2, BMW LL-01/ LL-04, VW 502.00, Ford WSS-M2C937, Porsche A40
Note: These characteristics are typical of current production. While future production will conform to Canroyal’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
Health and Safety: Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contact office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing off used product, take care to protect the